Entitled “Using Podcasting to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Law Practice,” this teleconference was an interview of Nicole Abboud (NicoleAbboud.com) by Host Tom Martin (LawDroid) and sponsored by GLSA.
Podcasts continue to increase in popularity among American consumers with nearly 79 million listeners tuning in in 2018. Why not be where the people are? Join award-winning podcast producer and host, Nicole Abboud, as she teaches you how to use this voice-driven platform to build your powerful brand, establish your thought leadership, and grow your law practice.
Just a few of the topics covered during the 55 minutes interview include:
• What is a podcast and how to get started.
• How to pick a niche for your podcast.
• What are the best ways to distribute your podcast.
• How a podcast can position you as a thought leader.
• How podcasting can attract clients to your law practice.
Group Legal Services Association (GLSA), an affiliate of the American Bar Association, is a professional membership organization representing the legal services plan industry. GLSA is committed to providing individuals, plans, unions, employers, and provider attorneys with access to information involving all phases of the legal plan industry.
- 🚀 Launching the First Annual American Legal Technology Awards: Honoring Legal Tech Innovators Making a Difference - April 27, 2020
- How to Use Virtual Receptionists to Convert More Chatbot Leads - July 23, 2018
- Jean Clauson Interview: What Millennials Want from Attorneys - June 27, 2018
- Nicole Abboud Interview: Using Podcasting to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Law Practice - June 1, 2018
- How Using Bots in Your Law Practice Can Let You Be More Human and Help Grow Your Business - May 15, 2018
- Dennis Kennedy Interview: Thoughts on the Practical Use of Technology by Lawyers - April 6, 2018
- How Your Fuzzy Liberal Arts Education May Sharpen Your Skills in a Techie-Dominated World - February 5, 2018
- New Year’s Resolutions We’re Keeping in 2018 with Jean Clauson, Aastha Madaan and Nick Rishwain - January 29, 2018
- Honoring the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. - January 15, 2018
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Legal Tech Predictions and Thoughts for 2018 - January 8, 2018