What is LawDroid?
LawDroid is a bot development and consulting company.
Our team is dedicated to bringing legal into the 21st Century.
Our mission is to create innovative bots for the legal industry.
- "2 Chatbot Platforms for Lawyers, No Coding Required," published in Lawyerist on November 21, 2017
- “The Promise and Peril Chatbots Pose for the Legal Industry,” published in Law Practice Today on June 24, 2017
- “How I Learned to Embrace the Law Robot Revolution,” published in Law Technology Today on October 4, 2016
- “How a Small Practice Attorney Used Automation to Build Profits and Reclaim Time” published by ARAG
- Many other articles available at: https://lawdroid.com/blog
Tom interviewed by:
- “Here Come the Bots! What are the best (and worst) uses of Chatbots” at 2017 Vancouver Emerging Legal Technology Roadshow in Vancouver on October 24, 2017
- “How to Build a Chatbot” at Clio Cloud Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana on September 25, 2017.
- “AI and Chatbots 101” and “Bridging the Gap in Your Workflow: All Things Automation in the Boutique Law Firm“ at LegalWeek San Francisco on June 13, 2017
- “Chatbots & Legal Expert Systems in Legal Service Delivery” at ATJ Tech Fellow program on May 22, 2017
- “AI and Chatbots 101” at GLSA/GPSolo Annual Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona on May 20, 2017
- “LawDroid” at CodeX Stanford Law School on April 13, 2017 (invited by Roland Vogl and Susan Salkind)
- “AI and Chatbots 101” at Vancouver Legal Hackers on March 27, 2017
- “AI and Chatbots101” Darwin Talk at EvolveLaw Seattle on March 21, 2017 (invited by Mary Juetten)
- “How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Law Robot Revolution” at University of British Columbia Law School on February 17, 2017
- “How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Law Robot Revolution” at Vancouver Legal Hackers on November 7, 2016
- “LawDroid” product presentation at EvolveLaw Boston on October 12, 2016