Entitled “Thoughts on the Practical Use of Technology by Lawyers,” this teleconference was an interview of Dennis Kennedy (DennisKennedy.Blog) by Host Tom Martin (LawDroid) and sponsored by GLSA.
Just a few of the topics covered during the 55 minutes interview include:
• How Dennis got his start and what interested him in law and technology.
• What is legal tech? How does he define “access to justice”?
• What are some practical ways lawyers can use technology in their practice?
• What are Dennis’s thoughts about how legal tech has evolved and where it’s going?
• How can lawyers better collaborate and what tools facilitate that?
Group Legal Services Association (GLSA), an affiliate of the American Bar Association, is a professional membership organization representing the legal services plan industry. GLSA is committed to providing individuals, plans, unions, employers, and provider attorneys with access to information involving all phases of the legal plan industry.
- Jean Clauson Interview: What Millennials Want from Attorneys - June 27, 2018
- Nicole Abboud Interview: Using Podcasting to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Law Practice - June 1, 2018
- How Using Bots in Your Law Practice Can Let You Be More Human and Help Grow Your Business - May 15, 2018
- Dennis Kennedy Interview: Thoughts on the Practical Use of Technology by Lawyers - April 6, 2018
- How Your Fuzzy Liberal Arts Education May Sharpen Your Skills in a Techie-Dominated World - February 5, 2018
- New Year’s Resolutions We’re Keeping in 2018 with Jean Clauson, Aastha Madaan and Nick Rishwain - January 29, 2018
- Honoring the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. - January 15, 2018
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Legal Tech Predictions and Thoughts for 2018 - January 8, 2018
- Happy Holidays from LawDroid! - December 23, 2017
- Chelsey Lambert Interview: A Holiday Retrospective – The Highlights of 2017 - December 22, 2017