In this webinar Catherine Sanders Reach, Director of Law Practice Management & Technology at Chicago Bar Association shares her “Tech Tips” for lawyers. The presentation is moderated by Tom Martin (LawDroid) and hosted by GLSA.
Just a few of the topics that were addressed during the 45 minutes include:
• How to secure your email using encryption and and wifi with VPNs
• How to communicate with your team better using Slack and Yammer
• How to avoid scheduling conflicts with online tools
• How to use AI assistants to make life easier
Here is Catherine’s presentation handout:glsa-tips-handout
Feel free to follow Catherine Sanders Reach on twitter @catherinereach.
Group Legal Services Association (GLSA), an affiliate of the American Bar Association, is a professional membership organization representing the legal services plan industry. GLSA is committed to providing individuals, plans, unions, employers, and provider attorneys with access to information involving all phases of the legal plan industry.
- Jean Clauson Interview: What Millennials Want from Attorneys - June 27, 2018
- Nicole Abboud Interview: Using Podcasting to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Law Practice - June 1, 2018
- How Using Bots in Your Law Practice Can Let You Be More Human and Help Grow Your Business - May 15, 2018
- Dennis Kennedy Interview: Thoughts on the Practical Use of Technology by Lawyers - April 6, 2018
- How Your Fuzzy Liberal Arts Education May Sharpen Your Skills in a Techie-Dominated World - February 5, 2018
- New Year’s Resolutions We’re Keeping in 2018 with Jean Clauson, Aastha Madaan and Nick Rishwain - January 29, 2018
- Honoring the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. - January 15, 2018
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Legal Tech Predictions and Thoughts for 2018 - January 8, 2018
- Happy Holidays from LawDroid! - December 23, 2017
- Chelsey Lambert Interview: A Holiday Retrospective – The Highlights of 2017 - December 22, 2017