LawDroid Founder Tom Martin presented “How to Build a Chatbot” at the Clio Cloud Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Presentation Description: Thinking a chatbot can help your clients? Learn how the basics to building your own chatbot that can screen clients or complete documents, all while syncing with your Clio account. Tom Martin, creator of LawDroid corporate filings, shares his expertise in building your own chatbot in this hands-on session.
- Jean Clauson Interview: What Millennials Want from Attorneys - June 27, 2018
- Nicole Abboud Interview: Using Podcasting to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Law Practice - June 1, 2018
- How Using Bots in Your Law Practice Can Let You Be More Human and Help Grow Your Business - May 15, 2018
- Dennis Kennedy Interview: Thoughts on the Practical Use of Technology by Lawyers - April 6, 2018
- How Your Fuzzy Liberal Arts Education May Sharpen Your Skills in a Techie-Dominated World - February 5, 2018
- New Year’s Resolutions We’re Keeping in 2018 with Jean Clauson, Aastha Madaan and Nick Rishwain - January 29, 2018
- Honoring the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. - January 15, 2018
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Legal Tech Predictions and Thoughts for 2018 - January 8, 2018
- Happy Holidays from LawDroid! - December 23, 2017
- Chelsey Lambert Interview: A Holiday Retrospective – The Highlights of 2017 - December 22, 2017