Here’s a look at the new tool:
Who it serves: If you’re getting a divorce and have no idea where to even start, you fall directly into Larissa’s core audience.
What it does: Larissa is a voice bot. Essentially, you click a little microphone, and Larissa will guide you through a conversation about divorce. The bot additionally has a little text-based interface that will help you think of the questions you might need.
- 🚀 Launching the First Annual American Legal Technology Awards: Honoring Legal Tech Innovators Making a Difference - April 27, 2020
- How to Use Virtual Receptionists to Convert More Chatbot Leads - July 23, 2018
- Jean Clauson Interview: What Millennials Want from Attorneys - June 27, 2018
- Nicole Abboud Interview: Using Podcasting to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Law Practice - June 1, 2018
- How Using Bots in Your Law Practice Can Let You Be More Human and Help Grow Your Business - May 15, 2018
- Dennis Kennedy Interview: Thoughts on the Practical Use of Technology by Lawyers - April 6, 2018
- How Your Fuzzy Liberal Arts Education May Sharpen Your Skills in a Techie-Dominated World - February 5, 2018
- New Year’s Resolutions We’re Keeping in 2018 with Jean Clauson, Aastha Madaan and Nick Rishwain - January 29, 2018
- Honoring the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. - January 15, 2018
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Legal Tech Predictions and Thoughts for 2018 - January 8, 2018