Entitled “What Millennials Want from Attorneys,” this teleconference was an interview of Jean Clauson (@clausonje) by Host Tom Martin (LawDroid) and sponsored by GLSA.
You’ll recognize Jean Clauson as GLSA’s Immediate Past-President, the voice of ARAG on our recent State of the Industry panels, and one of the most active legal industry advocates on Twitter. A fixture at many legal industry events, Jean is passionate about helping attorneys make meaningful connections with clients.
During the 45 minute podcast, Jean and host Tom Martin will discuss the research ARAG has done with millennials – including legal issues frequently presented to attorneys by millennials and other key takeaways from the research.
Group Legal Services Association (GLSA), an affiliate of the American Bar Association, is a professional membership organization representing the legal services plan industry. GLSA is committed to providing individuals, plans, unions, employers, and provider attorneys with access to information involving all phases of the legal plan industry.
- 🚀 Launching the First Annual American Legal Technology Awards: Honoring Legal Tech Innovators Making a Difference - April 27, 2020
- How to Use Virtual Receptionists to Convert More Chatbot Leads - July 23, 2018
- Jean Clauson Interview: What Millennials Want from Attorneys - June 27, 2018
- Nicole Abboud Interview: Using Podcasting to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Law Practice - June 1, 2018
- How Using Bots in Your Law Practice Can Let You Be More Human and Help Grow Your Business - May 15, 2018
- Dennis Kennedy Interview: Thoughts on the Practical Use of Technology by Lawyers - April 6, 2018
- How Your Fuzzy Liberal Arts Education May Sharpen Your Skills in a Techie-Dominated World - February 5, 2018
- New Year’s Resolutions We’re Keeping in 2018 with Jean Clauson, Aastha Madaan and Nick Rishwain - January 29, 2018
- Honoring the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. - January 15, 2018
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Legal Tech Predictions and Thoughts for 2018 - January 8, 2018