Legal AI chatbot LawDroid has been selected by social media giant Facebook for its FbStart program.
LawDroid will now get $40,000 in credits, free tools and services from Facebook and its more than 30 partners including Facebook AD Credits, Amazon AWS, MailChimp and UserTesting.
The chatbot was launched in November 2016 by US lawyer Tom Martin. Prior to founding LawDroid, Tom created flat fee legal services marketplace LawDeal in 2012.
The chatbot allows entrepreneurs to incorporate on their smartphone for free using Facebook Messenger.
“My aim is to eliminate barriers to innovation and encourage entrepreneurs to follow their dreams,” said Tom.
- Jean Clauson Interview: What Millennials Want from Attorneys - June 27, 2018
- Nicole Abboud Interview: Using Podcasting to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Law Practice - June 1, 2018
- How Using Bots in Your Law Practice Can Let You Be More Human and Help Grow Your Business - May 15, 2018
- Dennis Kennedy Interview: Thoughts on the Practical Use of Technology by Lawyers - April 6, 2018
- How Your Fuzzy Liberal Arts Education May Sharpen Your Skills in a Techie-Dominated World - February 5, 2018
- New Year’s Resolutions We’re Keeping in 2018 with Jean Clauson, Aastha Madaan and Nick Rishwain - January 29, 2018
- Honoring the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. - January 15, 2018
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Legal Tech Predictions and Thoughts for 2018 - January 8, 2018
- Happy Holidays from LawDroid! - December 23, 2017
- Chelsey Lambert Interview: A Holiday Retrospective – The Highlights of 2017 - December 22, 2017