Entitled “The Promise and Peril of Blockchain and ICOs,” this teleconference was an interview of Amy Wan (Bootstrap Legal) by Host Tom Martin (LawDroid) and sponsored by GLSA.
Just a few of the topics covered during the 45 minutes interview include:
• What is Blockchain? What is a token? What is an ICO?
• Tactics and strategies for analyzing decentralized investment opportunities
• Examples of smart contracts and the unanticipated dangers of their use.
• Resources for more information about blockchain and smart contracts.
Group Legal Services Association (GLSA), an affiliate of the American Bar Association, is a professional membership organization representing the legal services plan industry. GLSA is committed to providing individuals, plans, unions, employers, and provider attorneys with access to information involving all phases of the legal plan industry.
- Jean Clauson Interview: What Millennials Want from Attorneys - June 27, 2018
- Nicole Abboud Interview: Using Podcasting to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Law Practice - June 1, 2018
- How Using Bots in Your Law Practice Can Let You Be More Human and Help Grow Your Business - May 15, 2018
- Dennis Kennedy Interview: Thoughts on the Practical Use of Technology by Lawyers - April 6, 2018
- How Your Fuzzy Liberal Arts Education May Sharpen Your Skills in a Techie-Dominated World - February 5, 2018
- New Year’s Resolutions We’re Keeping in 2018 with Jean Clauson, Aastha Madaan and Nick Rishwain - January 29, 2018
- Honoring the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. - January 15, 2018
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Legal Tech Predictions and Thoughts for 2018 - January 8, 2018
- Happy Holidays from LawDroid! - December 23, 2017
- Chelsey Lambert Interview: A Holiday Retrospective – The Highlights of 2017 - December 22, 2017